Digital Network Intelligence Analyst
Position: Digital Network Intelligence Analyst
City: Fort Meade or Columbia, MD
The Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) Analyst will be actively integrated into a computer network
team with a focus on threats to DoD and US Government networks. The analyst will work with various
members of the intelligence community, leveraging multiple tools, evaluating threat technologies,
and apply knowledge to the threat environment.
- Conduct DNI analysis and document the analysis for dissemination.
- Conduct technical metadata analysis of the adversary information systems.
- Utilize intelligence community (IC) databases to analyze social and telecommunications networks
and exploit high priority targets.
- Conduct ongoing analysis for specified adversary targets using DNI/DNR
- Conduct analysis on network events to determine the impact to DoD/IC operations and conduct
all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Write reports for customers based on research and analysis of cyber threat activities and
- Must be a United States citizen
- Position requires candidates to have the ability to obtain and maintain a background investigation
- Bachelor's degree in liberal arts or sciences or equivalent military training
- Experience with computer network operations and SIGINT tools and databases
- Experience conducting technical analysis against target systems and networks, capabilities,
vulnerabilities, and support development of techniques to exploit targets
- Ability to produce formal documentation on analysis and assessments
- Experience conducting analysis with DNI/DNR
- Self motivated and willing to work with a team
- The ability to appropriately manage individual schedule
- The ability to work non-standard hours when needed
Please email us at email@example.com with your resume.